Monday, February 23, 2015

Snow White!!!


These past few days I've been stuck in the house because of the off and on snow report we've been having. I had so much cabin fever that I couldn't take it anymore. Yesterday the roads were clear and it was back in rotation with the world, plus the temperature was a way higher than some 10 degrees. As I was ready to get out in such funk, it was time to go out and be fashionable in the streets again! I had this vision, how cool it would be to wear all white like the snow that's been in effect. I was in what I call it a "Snow White" mood! Sure there is a thing called winter white, which people are scared to wear in the winter. If you going to wear all white, do: add a pop of color to, preferably a solid color. Don't over do it with adding too much color, you do want to extract from "White" being the base color. Don't be alarm viewers, it's definitely have been an ordeal for the trending season. 

Went through my closet to see what I own white, which isn't a lot, because I love black. Anyway, I came across one of my white button-up long sleeve wear-to-work shirt, creating a funky look to the top. I grabbed my white denim skinny jeans and tucked one side of my white button-up, which is alway an accent look for casual chic style. Unfortunately I didn't have white shoes, but that would be just cliché to do, so I broke out my black leather lace booties to break up the color a bit. Just when I thought it could get any better, I put on my favorite BCBG faux fur vest to add more trendy statement! Feeling myself when I did the final touches on my outfit and proceed to add extra spice by wearing my white viper styled sunshades to execute the whole fit. 
 I was ready for action and for the day to proceeded with me! Grabbing that one last piece of accessory, which was my red leather gloves. I thought to myself and said, "I love to Colour Block, Alise...do the red gloves instead of black to make it more interesting!" 
Fashion is a look, but style is Confidence! Be that CONFIDENT person in fashion! Happy Monday viewers....xoxo
Faux fur-BCBG, Booties-Halogen(Nordstrom,) White button-up-thrift, White jeans-H&M, Red gloves-H&M and Shades-boutique 




No comments:

Post a Comment