Thursday, August 22, 2019

Matchy!I Matchy!

The Highlight of my LIFE is to focus on matching my STRENGTH with my GOALS! I’m working on being more persistent with full-filling my career, no if, ands or but!

We all want to blossom in everything we do, but forget that we have to put 10 times the effort to show PROGRESSION! Believe or not, that can be my downfall. Tend to get distracted in other things or situations that may not push through what’s important. That’s being said; it’s good to set a strategy that can help keep you on track and set forth of your goals


HOW TO STAY ON TRACK WITH SETTING YOUR GOALS:

* GET A PLANNER
*CREATE A DAILY CHECKLIST TO CONQUER YOUR GOALS
* CHECK OFF WHAT YOU ACCOMPLISHED EACH DAY
*PUT MORE EFFORT 
*DON’T BE AFRAID TO FAIL
*NETWORK
*PROMOTE YOURSELF FREQUENTLY 
*REPEAT!!!!

Images by Kirby Griffinhttps://instagram.com/4th.eye.diaries?igshid=






Outfit Details:
SHOES: Topshop (Old)
BAG: Aldo (Old)








2 comments: